What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you proper workout regimen to lose weight permanently
- Showing you the 4 biggest obstacles holding you back from losing that stubborn weight
- Showing you exactly when to do your workouts and when to take days off
- Showing you how to turn your body into a perpetual fat burning machine
- Showing you how to get in amazing shape and lose weight quickly
- Showing you the exact foods to eat and which ones to avoid
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fitter U scores 70.64/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://myfitteru.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: myfitteru.com you’ll also be taken through to myfitteru.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)